Like movies? And words? And words that come together to form coherent sentences talking about movies? Well, then you oughtta read 'Worth Peepin?'. I heard that one guy didn't read it and his cat caught on fire. Just sayin'." --- Check it out! Movie Reviews By Brendan Wahl on Hot off The Press!
Bob Rae, who has represented the Toronto Centre riding for the Liberals since 2008, is stepping down as a Member of Parliament to devote more time to his work as a negotiator for First Nations in Northern Ontario.
Julian Assange and Edward Snowden are just the most prominent targets in an all-out legal and propaganda campaign that America's security apparatus is mounting against leakers everywhere, Neil Macdonald writes.
Treasury Board President Tony Clement is touting the federal government's revamped data portal as a "new natural resource." But that online window for previously published data arrives at the same time the government faces controversy over just how open it really is.
Year 36 was fantastic and this was a pretty difficult list to put together. Here you go!
1. Anne Hathaway/Florence + The Machine (11/20/10)
2. Tina Fey/Ellie Goulding (5/7/11)
3. Jesse Eisenberg/Nicki Minaj (1/29/11)
Worst Shows: (this was tough, because there was only one real show that I actively disliked)
1. Elton John (4/2/11)
2. Jeff Bridges/Eminem, Lil Wayne (12/18/10)
3. Robert DeNiro/Diddy-Dirty Money (12/4/10)
1. Jon Hamm
2. Justin Timberlake
3. Anne Hathaway
1. Robert DeNiro
2. Elton John
Best Musical Guests:
1. Kanye West
2. Florence + The Machine
3. Paul McCartney
Worst Musical Guests:
1. Diddy-Dirty Money
2. Katy Perry
3. Linkin Park
Top 10 Memorable Moments:
10. Introducing… four new featured players!
9. Jim Carrey finally comes back to host after almost sixteen years
8. Dana Carvey’s homecoming featuring Jon Lovitz and Mike Myers
7. The New Boyfriend Talk Show
6. Cookie Monster makes his long-awaited appearance
5. Zach Galifianakis’ Monologue
4. Bill Hader’s Stefon is a hit; too bad not even Bill can get through it without laughing
3. Tom Hanks shows up to “co-host”
2. Paul McCartney bringing the house down with four performances
1. Osama bin Laden’s death = comedy (5/7/11)